Cura Mexico offers you different shifts.
You can hire them for 4 hours, 12 hours or 24 hours depending on your needs.
· Nurses and caregivers.
· Special care assistance.
· Support for patients in wheelchair or bed.
· Care for personal hygiene assistance in-home
care and care for the sick or disabled.
· Assistance to the hotel to care for the sick or disabled.
· Support in our region tourist attractions.
· Medical equipment for rent.
Our nurses are trained to support for all kind of patients, they have courses of international validity.
The nurses held the following activities.
· Special care.
· Assistance in healing.
· Assistance in feeding.
· Protection for patients in a wheelchair or bed.
· Care for personal hygiene.
· Managing drugs and serums.
· Vital signs (heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure,
oxigen saturation and glucose)
Our nursing services may be in different locations:
Nurse to home and hotels in Mexico City, Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Our caregivers are trained under the highest standards of quality at international level.
They are trained in:
· First Aid management endorsed by the American
· CPR and DEA management endorsed by the American
· Management geriatric patient
· Management pediatric patient
· Stroke patients
· Vital signs
Our staff is the best trained to attend to their families in all Mexico .
Our babysitters are nurse assistants, nursery nurses and/or have a nursing degree.
This qualifies them to oversee the little ones, interact with them in the correct way and they will also provide First Aid assistance if ever needed / required.
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved. Made by GMOstudio